Saturday, December 16, 2006

WCB - Finally, something Puddy LIKES!

Puddy is picky. Yes she is. She'd rather sleep on the tiles than the Cat House we got for her. Yes, tiles. My poor cat. So we went shopping to get something for her to play with or sit on. She likes her simple scratching post, but there's nowhere for her to sit or sleep, so we wanted to get something uber-cute and uber-fluffy.

We found something.

Pink and beautiful. It's a scratching post and a sitting/lying stand in one. And some weird tunnel that Puddy doesn't even notice. But she likes it! I caught her having a nice relax on it the other day. Every time she voluntarily jumps up onto it and lies down, my boyfriend and I both give each other a "YES! We are GOOD parents!" look. Hehe.

So here ya go for WCB this week (I missed last week due to moving house and business) here's Puddy having a relax on the first thing we bought her that she actually likes, haha.

3 Comments:

Anonymous tfp said...

I love that pink thingy! Puddy looks so cute on it. It is auch a good feeling isn't it, when you get stuff for your cat and see it really enjoying it? I know what you mean about feeling like good parents. :)

We'd have to get two, otherwise Billy Lee would monopolize it. But then I think Billy Lee is too large to fit on the part that Puddy naps on, and I could see her trying to squeeze through the tunnel and getting stuck (she's lovely but not too bright, our Billy Lee).

4:38 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

tfp - haha luckily I haven't got that problem - I only have one cat to spoil. I'd love to get her a friend but somehow I don't think she would tolerate any other animals around, stealing the limelight. The bit Puddy naps on is quite small, she hangs off it, so we're trying to find something a bit bigger. Billy Lee is adorable, hehe. :)

6:29 PM  
Blogger s'kat said...

Now that is fit for a princess!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home